Our last assignment in Problems: Drawing 1 was to create an art journal of our conflicts. Originally, we were supposed to take a children's board book and paint the pages white. Then we were to draw over the pages. Well, my pages stuck together. It was a disaster. So I said forget it and bound my own book. Made it out of old matt board I found in my storage shed.
Most of the conflict I portrayed is internal. There are a few external. I wanted to convey conflict in my marks, no so much the words I wrote - that's why none of the writing is very "legible." We also were required to make 15 zines. Anyways, the result: